We have settled in great, but have quickly realized that we will only be able to do the work we are required for the amount of time we're meant to be here through God's strength. Please pray:
1. That our team will continue to grow closer in friendship and dynamic.
2. That we will be focused on spreading God's love.
3. That the messages that we share will be inspired by God.
4. That we will not seek comfort as an idol but instead lean on God in times when we are facing new and challenging situations. This happens a lot!
And as always, I can use your encouragement as well. I am excited about the things I will learn here, and look forward to sharing it with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Lacy: Thx 4 the opportunity to pray for you all. The specific list is helpful. I enjoyed reading your posts. I will pray for a good skype connection so you can talk w/ your fam sometime soon too. Until your next post, know we are praying over your work there.
Enjoy the day God has given you to serve Him w/ gladness! A fellow servant of the King, Billy
Hi Lacy: We are keeping up with you by reading your blog. I'm sure you are kept very busy. Want you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Nancy G, Bolivar
Post a Comment