I have been asking God to challenge me, and he's been doing just that. Please pray for:
1. Humility. Christians in Uganda see things differently than I do. And in those moments of seeking understanding, sometimes I get prideful and would rather just do things my way. I need the humility to seek God's truth and to recognize that it is His truth, not mine, that matters.
2. Discernment. Seeking understanding and God's truth is requiring a lot more discernment than I thought.
3. Peace. I am really experiencing God's peace here in many aspects of my life. Please pray that it will continue to grow as He is taking me on this journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lacy, I am sure that God is at work in your life and that He stands ready to care and provide the simpliest of things for you and your team.
Jeanne and I will continue to pray for you and God's good grace in your life.
In Christ,
Larry
Phil. 1:3-6
Post a Comment