Monday, November 17, 2008

Prayer Requests

This thursday through Sunday we are going on retreat. Please pray that we will be refreshed:

1. Physically. We are getting busier and consequently more tired. The retreat will be a great time for rest. Also, Abby has a burn that is seriously infected and might keep her from participating in some of the retreat. Pray that it will be healed quickly.

2. Emotionally. We are all missing home, as expected. Thank you for all of your encouragement.

3. Spiritually. We need to make sure we are seeking God's will for our time here and not our own. Pray that he will show us and that we will be open to it and the challenges that it might bring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lacy: Thanks for the weekly posts. I pray off the requests you leave all week as you serve. Have a great week & retreat! Prayerfully, Billy

Anonymous said...

Lacy, out thoughts and prayers are with you. We pray for a good retreat and relaxation time. We will also remember Abby that she will get over the infection and that the burn will heal. God's blessing on you. Nancy G. in Bolivar

Anonymous said...

It is becoming my Sunday morning thing to get a cup of coffee from El Salvador. I really do need to go to the market there. After brewing a cup of coffee I check to see if you have posted anything new. I do enjoy reading your posts and praying for you.

I hope you enjoy the retreat. I look forward to hearing all about it.

Praying for you rest and safety.
In Christ,
Larry
Phil. 1:3-6