I can't believe that the holiday season is already here, especially since it is only getting hotter in Uganda!
Please pray:
1. That God will sustain us during this time. I know it will be hard to be away from home during Christmas for all of us, but I also have a feeling that God wants to teach us something.
2. That we will let God work. Things can get old when we're doing things our way, but when we are open to what he wants to do they seem to get pretty exciting--beyond what we could have ever thought of ourselves.
3. That we stay healthy and don't get run down. I had a few days of sickness after returning from the retreat, but praise God that he provided the rest that I needed, in His own special way.
4. That we will be inspired. I think we all are losing sight of why we came here. Pray that God will inspire us with a sense of mission during the remainder of our time here, that we might not wish the time away.
This Thanksgiving I am especially grateful for all of the prayer and support I have received from everyone. Thank you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment