Monday, December 29, 2008

Prayer Requests

Believe it or not, the second half of my time here in Uganda has begun and we will be so busy that it seems like it's full speed ahead.

Please pray for:

1. our travels. In three weeks we are going on a two week vacation to Kenya. Please pray that we have a safe journey, that everything works out as planned, and most importantly, that it will be a great time of relaxation and fellowship.

2. my health. I haven't been feeling well for a few weeks now and have been taking some medicine, but it doesn't seem to be working. Please pray for healing so that I and completely throw myself into God's work.

3. continued humility. The biggest thing I am learning here is my need to be humble in every situation, which is something that I didn't think I needed to learn (how's that for humility?). It's been very difficult, but I know God is working, so I welcome the challenge. Pray that I react in a Christlike manner when the challenges come around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lacy, I know a couple of weeks of vacation will do you good. I have just finished a couple of weeks myself. I am praying about your health and will continue to do so. Here is my pray for you today. I pray God's grace as you begin the new year. I pray God's healing for your body. I pray God's fullness for your heart and the opportunity to share that with those you encounter.

In Christ,
Larry