Please pray for:
1. healing. I am going to pick up some medicine that will hopefully help with things today. Please pray that I will be fully healed before we go on our vacation in two weeks.
2. the key. I know that sounds strange, but we were responsible for the mail box key and it has been lost, and it has been a rat's race trying to get it replaced and now the whole situation is out of my hands, which is difficult for me but intended by God, I'm sure, so that he can work on my control issues. Please pray that we will have a key in hand before we go on our vacation.
3. speaking of... mail. There has been a back up of mail over the holidays and I'd hate for everyone's generosity to go to waste if things never arrived. Please pray that they will arrive soon intact.
4. continued humility. God is always teaching me new things every day. Pray that I can accept them eagerly and grow through them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you are feeling better by now and that your packages have arrived. Prayers continue to be lifted up for you and I can't wait to hear all about your experiences!
Love, Nancy
Post a Comment