1. Health. I have been more ill the past few days then I have probably been in the past few years. I am feeling a lot better now, but please pray that I recover fully and continue to remain healthy during the rest of my time here.
2. Safety. We are traveling to Kenya on Monday and will spend two weeks there. Please pray for safe travel and a safe time while on Safari and at the beach.
3. Group dynamics. We will be spending two weeks with the boys team on our vacation. Pray that we will learn what it means to be united in Spirit, and that we can cultivate the community that God intends amongst believers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lacy--What a beautiful blog you had today. I pray for your health and safety. Even though both are in God's hands, I pray for good decision-making as well!!
Love you!
Chris
I appreciate your honesty about your health and your spirit. It is cool to see you open before God to seek the prayer of fellow believers for strength.
Know that I am praying for your body to heal and you soul to be nourished.
I also pray for all the members of your group and the unity.
May God Bless my Friend!
This is my prayer
Larry
Lacy, we are praying that your health will improve. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the team each day. We leave you in God's hands. Nancy Gallatin
Lacy - as you all return from time away, I pray for your energy, stamina and endurance to see God @ work through you as you all re-engage in your mission work. Will continue to pray. Look forward to the next blog. Billy
Post a Comment