Six more weeks! And only five at my placement since we spend the last week in Kampala debriefing.
Please pray for:
1. Continued sustainability. I have no doubt that God has carried me this far, with the time going quickly yet me enjoying it and learning all the while. Please pray that he will continue to carry me throughout the remainder of my time here and beyond. Also pray that I will learn to let him.
2. Odds and ends. There are always a few issues here and there to keep my mind anxious. Please pray that they will be resolved, but more importantly, that I won't be anxious about things that are out of my control.
3. My return. Please start to pray for my return home and my readjustment. I don't know what the combination of my new experiences and my old home will look like, but I am excited to find out. Please pray that God prepares a clear path for me that is far better than one I could lay out for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thx 4 the story of faith today Lacy. I'm grateful for your rest away and now time to serve/share before you leave. Praying as ur labor of love continues. Grace & peace. Billy
Post a Comment